I'm not lying saying this is really the most easiest cookie recipe I'VE EVER posted.. actually I've never posted a cookie recipe..but still.. this is the BEST cookie recipe I ever posted!! lol.
- 3 eggs
- a chunk of ginger (grated finely)
- +/- 2 cups of cocosflakes
- red chilli peppers (get rid of the seeds and make sure you chop the chilli super super fine)
- 3 tb spoon of coconut-blossom-sugar
tips & ideas:
- Use a bakingsheet
- You can go crazy with this recipe, I was even thinking of making these cocos cookies with some lemon zest and lavender. I think that would be a great combo too!
Preheat your oven on 170 C. Mix the eggs, ginger and chilli until it's one orange substance. Add the cocosnutsugar and mix again. Now add the cocosflakes carefully and keep on mixing it all well. I'm not sure how much cocosflakes I added, but just stop adding more when the substance is getting this crumbly look & feel (see image below). Make sure your hands are clean and turn the 'dough' into small rounds onto the baking sheet.
Put them in the oven for about 20 minutes on 170 C or get them out when they turned golden brown..
If you think the cookies aren't sweet enough to your taste...just add more..
Really..this recipe is just so easy to adjust to your own wishes!
As I was so enthusiastic about this new recipe I surprised my colleagues and a bunch of my friends last week with these ' coconutballs'. Their opinion?! They absolutely loved it! Now I hope you try this recipe too..