I would definitely recommand to buy salmon WITH skin, this way you can make the skin nice and crispy!OOHHhh so so good! Oke scroll down to find out how I make salmon tastier then EVER ;)
- 200 grams of Bimi (if you don't have it use asparagus or brocolli)
- 2 pieces of salmon (with skin please, don't forget to scrape the fish scrubs of the skin using a knife)
- some cilantro (that's coriander)
- half a red pepper (get rid of the seeds if you're scared of eating to spicy)
- 2 garlic gloves
- a chunk of ginger (finger top size)
- 3 limeleaves
* Kitchenmachine would be handy for this dish
- a shot of chinese rice wine
- a shot of soy sauce
- some pepper
Meanwhile bake your Salmon, very important here is to bake the SKIN-side first, leave it on max fire, for 3-4 minutes or so, season the salmon with some pepper (check the skin for it to be nice and crispy) and turn it around. The secret to leave the skin crispy and when you still have to season the salmon with liquid seasoning like soy sauce and rice wine is that you add in the shot of soy sauce and chinese rice wine directly on the pan(DON'T drizzle it OVER the salmon!!), this way it will 'steam' your salmon only from the bottom leaving the crispy skin crispy! ;) When the soysauce and chinese ricewine are desolved the Salmon is ready!
THIS is what I call DELISH! MMMmmmm..
* the perfect salmon is when the colour changes from light pink from the outside to darker pink in the inside.