2. Good source of vitamin C, which helps with preventing scurvy, colds and absorbs iron.
3. Paprika contains antibacterial protein and helps control the growth of some bacteria’s such as Salmonella that can be transferred during ingestion.
4. Paprika has antioxidants that help the immune system to be strong.
5. It also an energizer, stimulant, and paprikas are used to treat depression, tiredness and lethargy.
6. Paprika is also good for the heart because of the capsaicin used to reduce substance P a transmitter responsible for swelling.
7. Paprika is also good for the cardiovascular system and helps with blood circulation by preventing or controlling cholesterol.
8. Paprika helps to lower the risk of cancer because of the capsaicin it contains.
9. Paprika increases the production of saliva and stomach acids to aid digestion.
Make sure you eat a fresh paprika, otherwise all of the above will be useless. I will soon make something delish from these peppers. So stay tuned you sexy mother f#cker ;)