All my glass jars filled with healthy seeds and shit inspired me to give those fritters that extra health boost with a nice crunch to it!
Of course I wouldn't have posted it if it didn't turned out great! So scroll down so you can make these too!
- 1 cup of roughly grated zucchini
- 1 cup of roughly grated cabbage
- 2 eggs
- 5 spoons of linseed
- 3 spoons of Buckwheat flour
- 5 spoons of Amaranth flakes
- 4 spoons of sesame seeds
- 2 spoons of goji berries chop them finely
- Some salt and pepper to taste
- some fine chopped parsley (optional)
Yoghurt mixed with some Fresh Dille and a pinch of garlic powder, salt & pepper.
Start beating the eggs first, then add the buckwheat flour, when it's all smooth you may add all the rest to it. Mix until it forms this thick mass.
Use a flat frying pan and add a bit of (coconut) oil. When the pan is hot you can use a regular spoon to scoop out the fritter 'dough'. 1 spoon will form 1 fritter. So yeah.. that's about it!