- half a cucumber
- 2 can of chickpeas
- butterlettuce (but you can use any lettuce, even raw wild spinach, as long as the leaves are big enough so you can wrap it)
- a handful of coriander
- 6 sundried tomatoes (use the ones in oil)
- 1 spoon of paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- a small shot of soya sauce (you can use regular salt too)
- half a pepper
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 spoon of vegetable oil
Dressing on top: (just mix these 2 ingredients below and that's it!)
- some cottage cheese
- 1 spoon of chilli chow oil (only available in Asian Supermarkets, this is my favourite chilli sauce)
I used my wok and started to bake the, onion, limeleaves and peppers first with the oil, after 1 minute you add the chickpeas (don't forget to loose all the access water first), after 2 minutes add the sundried tomato paste. Stir it all well and then at last add the limejuice and the soyasauce.
Leave this 4 more minutes on maximum heat and keep stirring it all well. So it won't burn.
Meanwhile mix the cottage cheese with the chill chow oil and this will be your dressing.
Scroll down to see how we turned this into a veggie wrap!
step 1,2,3 to eat :|
Let me know if you tried this out!