I came up with this recipe as I wanted to make something nice with 'Brussel sprouts' as it's the season now.. but I was craving for some smoked salmon too...Hmm.. So I thought..why not combine those two lovely ingredients?!?! Oh I'm so happy I tried this...cause it's soooo delish.. It's really worth while trying! I know I will be busy working tomorrow so I think it's better to prepare my lunch beforehand and bring it to work instead. I mean, seriously.. sandwiches are like SO last season..
- 500 gram of brusselsprouts
- 350 gram of finely chopped smoked salmon
- 2 red bells (Dutch transl. rode paprika) chopped finely
- 2 small cans of precooked lentils
- 7 spoons of greek yoghurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- a bunch of fresh dill
- some salt & pepper to taste
- a little pinch of cumin powder
- a little pinch of garlic powder
Cook the Brussel sprouts ready in boiling water in aprox. 6 min (with the lid on). When they're done put them in icewater or cool them of rinsing them of using cold tap water, if you're not sure if the brussel sprouts are cooked right, try one first before cooling them.
Actually it's really easy, just mix all the ingredients together and you're done! this salad ain't no rocket science! ;)
Oke have a great evening for now.