The dressing I make the most and which is a BIG succes amongst my lovedones is this one! This will give any salad a whole new dimension, scroll down for the recipe!
- juice of 1 lime
- a small handful of coriander
- a small chunk of ginger
- half a red pepper (get rid of the seeds if you don't want it to spicy)
- 1 shot of soy sauce (I used the brand Kikkoman)
- 1 shot of fish sauce (leave this out if you're a vegan)
- 1 spoon of sesame oil
Just blend all the above ingredients in a kitchenmachine and TADAAA!!
* 1 shot = the size of a Tequila shot