I got some private emails asking me how I make my raw veggie noodles so damn tasty?! 1 thing I always use when I'm making my dressings is Lemon or Lime. I always have them in my fridge!
The dressing I make the most and which is a BIG succes amongst my lovedones is this one! This will give any salad a whole new dimension, scroll down for the recipe!
Ingredients you'll need:
- juice of 1 lime
- a small handful of coriander
- a small chunk of ginger
- half a red pepper (get rid of the seeds if you don't want it to spicy)
- 1 shot of soy sauce (I used the brand Kikkoman)
- 1 shot of fish sauce (leave this out if you're a vegan)
- 1 spoon of sesame oil
Just blend all the above ingredients in a kitchenmachine and TADAAA!!
* 1 shot = the size of a Tequila shot
I am Eva Lia and I am the founder of The Cookteaser - a food blog and whole food catering/event business based in Amsterdam.
FOLLOW ME ON
If you have any requests for me to use a certain product or dish you want me to give The Cookteaser Make-over, please contact me and I'll try to make it happen!
I love to work with new ingredients and I see it as a great challenge to make it a delish dish!
My Food Diary