- a handful of chinese broccoli
- 6 a 7 sliced of tofu (the half of one tofu block)
- a chuck of ginger (size of your tumb, grind it finely)
- 1 spoon of sweet chillie sauce
- 2 spoons of soy sauce (1 for the tofu and 1 for the vegetables)
- 1/2 a spoon of sesameoil
- 3 spoons of chinese rice wine
- 5 spoons of water
* top it off with some sesame seeds and coriander, your dish will look more restaurant worthy ;)
Grill the tofu with some coconut oil (you can use any vegetable oil), meanwhile get an other pan and instead of using oil I filled the pan with a SUPER THIN layer of water (use max. fire continuously), when it starts to boil add the chinese broccoli, when all the water is evaporated add the Chinese rice wine together with the ginger, when this is almost evaporated you may add the soy sauce (1 spoon) and the sesame oil. stirr it all well and you are done!
Don't forget to check on your tofu, let both sides grill until goldenbrown. Meanwhile mix the sweet chilli sauce together with a spoon of soy sauce and when the tofu is goldenbrown on both sides drizzle this dressing over the tofu, put the heat on max. for 30 more seconds and you are DONE!