For this recipe I combined the best of worlds, my oh so favorite eggs with this gorgeous mix of green and purple veggies, mix it all up with some asian spices and TA TA TADAAAAA.. You're crispy moist 'vegetable pancake'! Scroll down below to find out how I exactly made this!
- 2 eggs
- a small hand of grated (purple) cabbage
- a small hand of grated zucchini
- chop some Cilantro finely (you can use parsley as well if you're not fond of Cilantro)
- a few drops of sesame oil
- a little splash of soy sauce
* for all you spicy lovers out there.. eat it with some Sriracha Hot Sauce ..f#ck thats good :|(can't help my addiction for chillies)
Beat up the eggs with the veggie and cilantro, heat up your pan with a splash of sesame oil (this oil will give your pancake a whole new dimension..trust me honey...just trust me..lol). Now be careful flipping the pancake over, make sure it's firm enough when you do.
When it's almost ready add a few little drops on the side of the pancake so the soysauce will slice underneath the pancake instead of on top of it.. this will enhance the flavor of the whole dish and color your pancake golden brownish.. me like, me like!