- 4 hands of green peas (buy the organic frozen box)
- some water
- some salt & pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Kurkuma powder
- some coriander
* if you like, you maybe can even add a spoon of avocado-oil to make it more creamy I guess. Let me know if you tried it out!
- Get a normal pan and fill it half with water, when the water is boiling add the green peas, when the peas are floating they are ready and now you can drain the water.
Add all the seasoning and coriander (I used the juicy part of the coriander, as you would normally throw this part away, for this dip it's perfect to use!). Blend everything until it's a smooth thick paste, I added 2 or 3 spoons of water because I found it a bit to thick. Check if you need some more salt.
Let it cool, and if you like sprinkle some sesameseeds over the dip and add a leave of coriander, this way your dish looks much more sexier ;)
I served some sweet juicy carrots to go with this dip, but I think the list is endless. You can use this dip on toast, or as a sandwich-spread or to dip veggies like paprika and cucumber strings in.. you name it.. I dip it!!