To serve 2 sexy looking persons in just 30 minutes :
- 2 hands of Quinoa
- 1/3 cube of mushroomstock
- sea salt & pepper
- 2 hand of peas (I used frozen one)
- 1/2 red paprika (chopped)
- 1/4 pumpkin (if you want to leave the skin like I did, I would recommend to buy an organic pumpkin and wash it well with a hard brush)
- Preheat your over to 200 Celcius,
- slice the pumpkin, and put them on a tray (*Use baking paper, this way the pumpkin will be more crispy like real fries), sprinkle some olive oil, paprika powder, seasalt, pepper, garlic powder and cumin on top of the pumpkin and set the timer on 25 minutes.
- Make the quinoa like it says on the back of the package but add the stock-cube to the water, this way all the good flavours will be absorbed in the quinoa.
- Boil the peas in the mean time for a couple of minutes in boiling water.
When the quinoa is almost done add the peas, chopped paprika and stirr it that all ingredients are mixed well.
Check out my recipe for Kale Chips and Spicy Beef Balls to complete the dish.
Goodluck & Enjoy
Feel free to leave me a comment if you tried this recipe!