Ingredients you'll need:
- mini package of glasnoodles (only 0,55 cent)
- rice paper ( 22 cm )
- 1 mango
- coriander and mint leaves
- carrot (sliced)
- cucumber (sliced)
- lettuce (you can use just any lettuce but the bigger the leave the better for this dish)
- shrimps (boil them first, or you can even buy them pre-boiled, and for the vegetarians out there you can use fried tofu strings instead or just add more veggies in the roll! For the one who don't love shrimp you can use grilled tuna strings or grilled chicken instead, really, just do whatever you love, it will all taste good!)
the dipping sauce: (mix these 3 ingredients and the sauce is ready)
- sweet chilli sauce
- very finely crushed cashewnuts
What to do?
- Get a small pan and fill it with water, when it hits the boilingpoint start adding the glassnoodles all at once. Use a fork to stir it all loose while boiling. Wait 1,5 minute and get them out, they're really super super fast ready. Drain them and pour cold water over the glasnoodles and set them aside.
- Chop all the vegetables in thin slices.
- Get your ricepaper (don't be scared now. you can do this too!) and get a bowl and fill it up with warm water (not boiled!) dip the whole ricesheet as evenly possible into the water just for 3 seconds really! The ricepaper will still have it's hard structure a bit but trust me.. it will loosen up.
- Start with some lettuce on the bottom in the middle of the ricepaper and add a bit of all the ingredients (except for the shrimps).
- Fold the ricepaper over the ingredients and press it a bit towards yourself while doing that, fold in both ends to the inside, then roll it once more, and then add the shrimps, we do this so you can see the shrimps better through the ricepaper. One more roll and your done!
TIP* If you have the feeling the ricepaper is to soft and sticky to work with, you probably dipped the ricepaper to long in the warm water.
GOODLUCK & ENJOY!